Carbon Laser Facial
Carbon Laser Facial
Service Price from : £85
The Carbon Laser Peel Treatment uses medical-activated carbon for absorption of deep-seated skin impurities to reduce the appearance of acne, scars, pigmentation, brightens the skin and to smoothen out the skin texture and tone.
Our Price List
Per Treatment £85
Minimum 3-4 sessions required
What is a carbon laser facial?
It involves applying a layer of liquid carbon over the face, which penetrates deep into the pores. A laser blasts the carbon away, with the light highly attracted to carbon particles. It’s claimed the carbon absorbs contaminants, and when the laser destroys the carbon it gets rid of these too. The laser is also said to remove dead skin cells, blackheads and oil. The process is meant to exfoliate the skin, supposedly reducing pore size, evening out skin tone as well as making the skin softer and appear more radiant. The facial is said to be particularly beneficial for people with oily skin, as it is reduces acne-causing bacteria and shrinks sebaceous, or oil, glands.
- A carbon lotion is applied to the skin and allowed to dry over a period of 15 minutes, then a laser Q switch ND YAG laser is used to heat and cause an implosion of the carbon particles that lead to cause the following effects on the treated skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten dilated pores
- Reduce acne, scars and post acne discolouration
- Stimulate collagen growth
- Improves skin texture
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layers
- Restore skin integrity and radiance
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- A second pass is for collagen regeneration
Does it Hurt?
No, the treatment is comfortable and only minor sensation similar to pins and needles is felt All areas can be treated Face, neck, arms, knees, buttocks and back How many treatment will I need? Carbon peel can be a one off a treatment Carbon peel plus skin rejuvenation peel is a second pass with the laser can be treated Every 4 weeks, a minimum of 6 treatments is required Maintenance treatment is required twice a year